Thursday, November 3, 2011

kalle bjorklid report

my favorite picture.                                                                                           
  my version.

kalle bjorklid version.
I chose kalle bjorklid to do my report on because I like music. There are many good pictures but I only have a couple favorites. As you probably do also. A couple of these bands or members out of the band I have got to see perform. There music is as good as the pictures in the blog blog. Some of the pictures are better than the music.
I like how in one picture there are people down in the mash pit but then you can also see the band playing in the back ground behind them.  Another one of my favorite pictures taken by is the one were the camera is on the tip of the guitar then you can see the cords straight down. With blue circle lights around the bottom. I really like the pictures that kalle bjorklid has taken. When I go to college I plan to go to become a photographer and by looking at blog it really makes me want to become a musician photographer. A lot of these pictures catch my eye. I am really thinking of becoming a musician photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment